Bergen ungdomslag Ervingen is a culture organisation with lots of different activities. As a member of Bergen ungdomslag Ervingen you may try norwegian folk dance, play folk music, try “kveding” which is norwegian folk singing, or you may join our choir. We also host different events, parties, concerts, quiz’ and much more. In Fana, a bit outside the city center we have a cabin where our members can go on retreats and have social events.
Our regular activities:
- Choir (Kor e’ tonen)every Monday 18.30-21.00 (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining!)
- Folk dance for kids (6-12 years old) every Monday 17.00-18.15
- Folk dance for youth (12-18 years old) every Monday 18.30-20.00
- Folk dance for everybody every Monday 20.00-22.00 (Fensal)
- Kveding (folk singing) every Tuesday 19.00-21.00
- “Audhilds” (folk music group)every Wednesday 18.00-20.00. Must bring your own intstrument that you can play.
- “Folk dance in focus”every Wednesday 20.00-22.00
- “Folk dance for students” every second Wednesday, 20.00-22.00